The Heart Association of Thailand is an affiliated member of the European Society of Cardiology. The foundation is a charity organization, established since 1982 with Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirinthorn as the President. The Foundation’s main objectives are
1. To promote and provide public education on heart and heart-related diseases.
2. To promote and provide support for the prevention and treatment of heart diseases and related ailments that will endanger or disable of heart.
3. To encourage and/or provide continuing education on heart disease for physicians, nurses and paramedical personnel.
4. To provide financial aid for conducting research related to preventive and therapeutic aspects of heart diseases. 5. To provide assistance to patients with heart diseases to get appropriate care and treatment.
6. To cooperate and coordinate with local and international institutions to fulfill the objectives of the Foundation.
Lalita Art + Design has been donated to The Heart Foundation since 2019 to help people in need by every 5 percent of the profit from Lalita Art+Design, we donate to the organization!
Currently, we have donated USD 7 to the organization